Thursday, August 7, 2008

"I was very happy when I studied at Languages International"

Nuttanun Keawin from Thailand– General English (GE) 3 weeks, Christchurch

Everything was good for me. I studied at Languages International for 3 weeks. Although it was a short time, I was very happy when I studied here (at Languages International). Everybody was so good. They were very friendly, and we had a good relationship. The staff at Languages International are very good and helpful. Whenever students need advice or help, they are ready to help us solve problems. They had everything to help me study. When I needed more practice, I could go to the Learning Center for self study. It helped me a lot because this center provided the students with various kinds of materials such as computer programs, books and CDs, which were good for practicing and testing my progress.

Lastly, I would like to thank you, Languages International. Languages International is a good school, and it will always be a good memory, forever.

No comments: